Job Openings at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center State College
Job Title: Banquet Server
Job Id: 200
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania, USA
Key Skills: Creating A Positive, Safe Guest Experience Through Proper Handling Of Food Service Equipment And Food Itself. Maintaining High Levels Of Sanitation And Organization In Service Areas. Being Personable And Knowledgeable When Dealing With The Public.
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
Department: Food And Beverage
- Following directives of supervisors
- Setting up silverware, china, and glassware on tables (or break stations)
- Watering glasses and service of beverages
- Bussing dirty plates and glasses from meal rooms
- Setting up buffets to specifications of menus
- Working quickly and effectively to meet time constraints
- Maintaining organization of back of house during and after events
Duties are included in but not limited to the list below
Work experience in a service-related field, positive attitude when dealing with guests and other employees, focus on organization and sanitation, neat and clean appearance, ability to read event orders and understand how they pertain to job duties, strong work ethic and motivation.