Ramada Hotel & Conference Center State College - Frequently Asked Questions
No. Sorry, we require a major credit card to guarantee your room reservation. Please review the terms and cancellation policy before making your reservation.
As soon as you have completed the booking process, a confirmation page will appear in your browser session. This page shows all of your reservation details, including the booking number and your PIN code, so you can access your confirmation online. We will also send you a confirmation email with all of your booking information.
During the booking process you can enter any special requests into the "Special Requests" box on the "Your Details" page. Once you have received your booking confirmation, you can follow up with the hotel directly to confirm that your request can be met. You can find the hotel’s contact details on the Contact Us page of our website.
Simply follow the instructions to modify or cancel your reservation found in your Reservation Confirmation Email. Alternately, you can find the link to Cancel or Modify Your Reservation in the footer of the hotel’s website. Please note, your reservation is not canceled until and unless you receive an email confirmation for the cancellation.
Yes, when you book your stay via the INNsight.com booking engine, we ensure to take every safeguard possible in transmitting and storing any personal data including SSL Encryption and other PCI compliant standards.
You can find our hotel policies on our Overview page where you will find our amenities details, check-in and check-out time, pets and extra person policies, and our hotel’s cancellation policy.
Yes. However, our hotel will only recognize a credit card on which the authorized payee’s name is clearly present and visible, copy of the payee’s identification and a credit card authorization form is completed and faxed back to our property. You can contact us for the Credit Card Authorization Form and for further instructions if your reservation will have a third party payee.
We consider a group to be a reservation of 6 rooms or more. For any group reservations, we request that you contact us directly or use the form that is spawned when you select 6+ rooms in the Check Availability function above.
*We offer complimentary Pack and Plays and are based on availability.
Room occupancy is a max of 4 persons staying overnight. Price per additional person varies - please ask for further details.
We do allow cash payments but you must put a credit card down for incidentals that will be authorized for $25.00 dollars.
Hotel is smoke-free. A $250.00 fee is charged if you do choose to smoke in the room.
We only allow service animals.
- We get a credit card to guarantee the room and it authorized upon check in. The only time we pre-charge is if it was booked through a third party and you received a special rate for booking in advance.
- For football, May Graduation weekends we do charge in advance.
- Charges may apply should reservations not be cancelled within hotel policies.
- We have an indoor pool that is open from 9am to 10pm.
- An outdoor pool is open in the Summertime and is open from 8am to 8pm.
- We have an Exercise room that is open from 7am to 10pm.
They are $15.00 dollars a night and limited to 1 cot per room and based on availability
- We currently offer a hot complimentary breakfast buffet daily from 6:30AM-9:30AM. Items included but not limited to: eggs, potatoes, breakfast meat, oatmeal, yogurt, assorted pastries and breakfast breads, juices and coffee.
- Saturday and Sunday we offer a Deluxe Buffet and is $9.99 for adults and $3.99 for children, available from 7am-1pm
Yes each room has a fridge and microwave.
Based on availability and subject to additional charges.
Yes based on availability.