Job Openings at Ramada Hotel & Conference Center State College
Job Title: Houseman
Job Id: 100
Job Location: State College, Pennsylvania, USA
Key Skills: Setting Banquet Rooms To Specifications, Ensuring That All Guest Needs Are Met In Regards To Their Meeting Spaces.
Experience: 0 - 1 Years
- Carrying a radio at all times
- Setting up and maintaining audio visual equipment to meet needs of group
- Maintaining banquet linen by treating linens, picking up clean linens, and stocking store rooms
- Cleaning and organizing all back of house areas
- Posting of room signs prior to any event
- Arranging tables and chairs to the specifications set out in Banquet Event Orders (BEOs)
- Placing appropriate linens and table skirts in meeting rooms
- Cleaning any public spaces
Duties are included in but not limited to the list below
Suggested Minimum Requirements: Work experience in a labor related field, ability to carry equipment in excess of 50 pounds repeatedly, ability to spend long periods of time walking and transporting equipment, keen eye for details, ability to read event orders and understand how they pertain to job duties, strong work ethic and motivation.