Wedding Reception Booking Policies
- Hotel will reserve event space up to 24 months in advance for all Saturday weddings.
- The demand is extremely high for spring and summer weddings. Please note that we cannot accommodate all requests and therefore suggest that individuals have an alternate date in mind or consider alternate banquet rooms for their event.
- Discounted pricing is available for Friday and/or Sunday events.
Menu Pricing is guaranteed 6 months in advanced; please note that current pricing may not be applicable to your booking date.
- Banquet set-up time will be confirmed by our sales staff two weeks prior to an event.
Each of our banquet rooms, requires a wedding package with a minimum number of guest for their use. Following are the use requirements for each of these rooms.
|Banquet Venue||Requirements for Space Rental|
|Grand Ballroom:||100 Guest*|
|Chairmans, Terrace & Gallery:||50 Guest*|
|*Taxes and Service Charges do not count towards minimum purchase requirements.|
The Ramada Conference Center caters to every detail your special day. Following are a few of the services & amenities offered at our hotel:
- No facility rental fee
- Consultation in matters of design, etiquette, planning and coordination, and vendor list
- Facility set up and tear down for wedding reception
- Centerpieces available to complement your floral arrangements—round mirror tile, glass fishbowl, and glass votives
- Table numbers available in black lettering on white background
- 72” round tables seat up to 10 guests with upholstered chairs
- All china, flatware and glassware
- Color coordinated table linen, napkins and draping for cake table, gift table, head table, buffet and hors d’oeuvres table
- Sweetheart table or head table service for bridal party
- Risers* for an elevated head table
- Standing podium or table for guest book
- Champagne Toast or Sparkling Cider Toast
- Unlimited hours of event coordination with your sales manager
- Day-of timing and coordination services
- Complimentary tasting for the bride and groom
- Executive Chef and courteous service by our professional and experienced wait staff
- Ceremony venue conveniently located near reception area with paved free parking area
- Group rooms at the Ramada are also available for out of town guests. Ask about our special wedding discount**
- Discounted rates are available for wedding golf outings at Mountain View Country Club.* Inquire with your Sales Manager regarding availability
- Complimentary deluxe overnight accommodations* at the Ramada for the bride and groom when booking the Grand Ballroom. Inquire with your Sales Manager regarding availability *Based on availability **Discount not available on special event dates
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How is your pricing determined?
A: Pricing is based on which venue & menu you select.
Q: What is included in a Wedding Package?
A: Our Wedding Packages offer complete deluxe receptions, including bar, with champagne toast, hors d’oeuvres, overnight accommodation for the bride and groom as well as sit-down or buffet dinner options. Please note; additional 6% Sales Tax and 18% Gratuity will apply to all food & beverage pricing.
Q: Do you offer any discounts for weddings during certain times of the year?
A: We have the greatest flexibility for planning Friday night & Sunday events. Overnight accommodation rates vary widely based upon availability. If providing lower guest room rates for your attendees is important to you, please ask about dates when we can offer discounted rates.
Q: What is the deposit amount & payment requirements you require?
A: A non-refundable deposit of $1000.00 is required to reserve your space. An additional deposit of 30% of the total estimated cost will be due 4 months prior to your event and final payment is due 3 business days prior to your event.
Q: Are tax and gratuity included?
A: No-Pennsylvania sales tax is 6% & service charge is 18%.
Q: Do you charge full price for children?
A: Special entrees are available for children up to 12 years old. Chicken Fingers with French Fries remains our most popular selection. The charge for a children’s dinner selection is $10.95 plus tax & gratuity.
Q: How much is it to extend a hosted bar beyond what is included in your wedding packages?
A: Some of our wedding packages include two hours of continuous open bar, others in cash bars. Extensions are available at your request for $8.00 per person, per hour (minimum of one hour) based on the guest guarantee. You may also offer to extend the bar based on consumption. You may be charged according to the number of drinks consumed.
Q: Do you accommodate early check-in?
A: Please note that no check-ins can be confirmed prior to 4pm. In order for any early
check-in request to be guaranteed, the room must be reserved and paid for the night before to ensure the room is clean and available upon your arrival.
Q: Will my overnight guests be assigned rooms in the same area of the hotel?
A: Upon your request we will reserve a “block” of guest rooms for your wedding guests at a special rate; it does not guarantee that all rooms will be assigned in the same locations. Special requests should be communicated to the hotel staff upon making of reservations. Please note that not all special requests can be accommodated due to various factors (I.e. room type, availability, smoking/nonsmoking preference, etc.)
Q: What about parking?
Q: Does the hotel offer a shuttle for guests?
A: Yes; we offer a complimentary hotel shuttle to and from the airport. Guests must schedule shuttle service in advanced.
Q: How far in advanced can I book my reception?
A: For all weddings, the hotel will confirm space up to 24 months prior to your selected date.
Q: What if I’m interested in booking space more than 24 months prior to my event?
A: Prospective brides who are interested in a particular date more than 24 months in advance are welcome to submit a letter indicating their interest in booking space on such date. Preference will be given to the first bride who submits their letter of interest first. Please note that we cannot accommodate all requests and therefore suggest that individuals have an alternate date in mind or consider alternate banquet rooms for their event.
Q: Do you offer a tasting?
A: Yes, we offer an independent tasting to all confirmed wedding couples.
Q: What can we taste?
A: You may personally select a limited variety of hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, accompaniments, and up to three entrées (excluding Prime Rib of Beef).
Q: What centerpieces are included in the wedding package?
A: The hotel offers complimentary use of round mirrors & glass fishbowls. All personalization of centerpieces is the responsibility of the couple to provide. Up to three votive holders (candles not included) are available upon request. Please note; hotel policy prevents open flame centerpieces.
Q: What color are your linens?
A: We have a wide selection of linen and napkin colors which your catering manager will review with you.
Q: What about the wedding cake?
A: You may bring your own wedding cake. Your catering manager would be happy to provide recommendations.
Q: How many bartenders must I have?
A: Included in your package will be one bartender for each 100 guests.
Q: How many servers will there be?
A: Service staff is based on one server per 20 guests for a sit-down reception and one server per 25 guests when a buffet reception is planned.
Q: Who will run the event?
A: Your catering manager will introduce you to the Banquet Manager on Duty and your Event Captain. The Captain is responsible for the operations during your event and serves as the liaison between you and the chefs to ensure a smooth-running reception.